Salad Hunters Inc.
Based in Belmont, Massachusetts
August 1, 2015
Press / Business contact:
32 Colby St
Belmont, MA 02478
+1 (857) 294-4524
Salad Hunters is a US independent game studio made up of brothers Telly Lee and Sunny Lee, lifelong gamers since the NES and Apple II.
Salad Hunters was founded in 2015 by brothers Telly Lee and Sunny Lee. After a lifetime as gamers, they exited the finance and IT industries to pursue their passion to recreate and modernize the gaming experiences of their youth.
Salad Hunt Gameplay YouTube
There are far more images available for Salad Hunters Inc., but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- Minefaire 2018 (SF, LA, Houston)
- Pocket Gamer Connects: San Francisco 2018
- Toronto Comic Arts Festival 2018 --- Comics x Games Selection
- PAX East 2018
- SXSW Gaming Expo 2018
- Taipei Game Show 2018 --- Indie House Selection
- PAX South 2018 --- PAX Rising
- Montréal Independent Games Festival 2017 --- Official Selection
- Gameacon Atlantic City 2017 --- Best Mobile Game
- IndieCade Game Tasting 2017
- MAGWest 2017
- Pocket Gamer Connects: San Francisco 2017
- The Big Indie Pitch @ GDC 2017
- MassDiGI Game Challenge 2017 --- Best Art, Best Audio, and Category Runner-Up
- Pocket Gamer Connects: London 2017
- MAGFest 2017 --- Official Selection
- IndieCade Game Tasting 2016
- "I love quirky addictive mobile games, especially with cute characters, so Salad Hunt slipped right into my heart."
- Sidequest, Website
- "...a hectic combination of mini games and action-packed adventures in a kitchen."
- The Geekly Grind, Website
- "I would keep coming back to play just to throw forks at that tomato"
- GamerHub.TV, Website
- "Salad Hunt is an arcade shooter with whacky physics that sees you playing as a chef and trying to save the kitchen from vegetables which have come alive, by throwing whatever you can at them. Naturally."
- The Big Indie Pitch at GDC 2017, Website
- "When there's a chaos bonus, you know the game's gotta be good. @saladhunt has great artwork, and the worse your aim, the better"
- Appodeal, Twitter
- "...enjoy violence...without the violence."
- Pocket Gamer Connects: San Francisco 2017, Website
- "Take on swarms of Tomatoes and other similar veggies with a quite a few other modes to and bonus levels the game really is focused for the young and the young at heart."
- Noaksey, Website
Team & Repeating Collaborator
TheDice and Kara Square / Thinkroot Records